When you are putting on a corporate event, you need to have some thought over what the entertainment is going to be. Corporate entertainment is one of the cornerstones of a good event and if the entertainment is bad, the event is going to suffer as well. Follow these tips to ensure your corporate event does not suffer:
1. Begin planning the event as early as you can. Entertainers are often booked very early so you want to make sure that if you are planning a corporate entertainment event for the holiday season, you book very early on. You do not want to have to settle with someone who may not be what you want.
2. Instead of booking through agencies, or managers, book directly with the entertainer. That will allow you to save more money and the more money you save, while providing a good event, the more your bosses are going to be happy.
3. Talk with your co-workers to find out what kind of entertainment they want. They may want comedy, music, magic or something completely different. You want to ensure your audience is getting exactly what they want so that they are happy with the event.
4. Find out what kind of experience the performer has and make sure you ask for a demo tape, which will show you their style. When you hire a comedian, you may want to get someone who is more Bill Cosby than Richard Pryor for your event.
5. Find out what is included in the fees that you are paying. Some entertainers will give you a better deal and you will get more bangs for your buck. You also don’t want any unwelcome surprises.
Booking entertainment for a corporate event is not always easy but use these tips to make it easier on yourself and to ensure everyone enjoys it.
Itson is a consultant for Satellite Sports Group and The BMX Pros Trick Team. Visit us for information on our extreme entertainment programs for your next corporate event. http://bmxpromo.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jacqueline_Itson/129074